Thursday, July 21, 2011

On the Road to Retirement

Peter next to harbor with Morro Rock


The reality of an impending retirement started to set in last December when Peter and I went to Morro Bay area to look at a Sprinter camper van and test drive it. After stopping for lunch in Morro Bay we went to the local Dodge dealer in San Luis Obispo.

Front 
Back w extra storage box


Inside
 It looked like a really nice van, so Peter decided to test drive it. After the test drive we sat down with the sales person and started to talk.  I was expecting Peter to say that he was just looking and he would get back to him.  Instead, much to my total amazement, he said:
 "We'll take it!"

It took me almost two months to get used to the idea we were now the proud owners of the "Splinter."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Retired and enjoying life.